Saturday, January 3, 2015

Its On!!! Mayweather - Pacquiao... Negotiations

At least they're negotiating, again.



“We’re still in negotiations with Floyd’s group through Top Rank. I spoke to Manny this morning. I gave Manny what is perceived to be a counter offer from the Mayweather people,” said Michael Koncz, Manny Pacquiao’s adviser.

“We discussed it and now I’ve given instruction to Bob to counter their offer. We’ve been going back and forth. Bob has been negotiating with the powers that be on Floyd’s side for the past couple of weeks. There’s been offers and counter offers, and a couple of days ago Bob called me and gave me allegedly where Floyd’s side is, and I discussed that with Manny two hours ago.”

Boxing fans hope that Mayweather's offer are counterable, realistic the least.

 “Now I’ve given Bob our response to that. I’m never overly optimistic until the contract is signed, but the good thing is that we’re still going back and forth,” Koncz ended.

It has been going back and forth for years now! Well, there's no harm in hoping right? Fingers crossed.






No comments:

Post a Comment